|1/11/2011 Chicagos Shore, dead fish washed ashore:(|
- Thousands of fish have washed up dead in and around Chicago
- In Geyserville, California, more than 100 birds dropped dead just off Highway 101
- In Florida thousands of dead fish have been found floating in a creek
- in Texas 200 American Coots were discovered dead on a bridge in Tyler.
- In Wilson County, Tennessee, 100 blackbirds dropped dead from the sky
- in New Zealand, hundreds of Red Snapper fish washed up dead.
- Brazil scientists have also been left baffled after 100 tons of sardines, catfish and croaker washed up dead near Parangua.