Custom Search

11/17/2010

Brandy the MURDERER Lost DWTS (Dancing with the Stars)!!!!

Yea, thats right... CRY BYTCH!!!  Brandy danced her way to a weekly paycheck since her singing career has been demoted to a bathroom on youtube.  She faired out pretty well considering the contestants make $200,000 for the entire season and a bonus if they are in the top 3.  She can now stop asking Ray J for some of that whore money he made on VH1 from dating hoodrats from your local cities...smh
Anyway doe, I know this red eyed FLOP didn't think she would win considering shes a MURDERER!!!  She thinks America would forget how she murdered that lady on interstate 5 from being a wreckless driver, and she GOT AWAY with it!  I know I didn't vote for the murderer.  Fuk her and her flop of a career and her withered soul.  I know shes tormented everyday from what she did to that woman, so thats payback enough for me.  I am happy she lost.  Murderers shouldn't be rewarded!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:32 AM

    This blog #EpicFAIL you fags are so busy anal probing and sucking the Aids out of each other you can't give us a decent post. Stop chewing Beyawnces tights and get on your job you crusty big lip niggers bishesonblast.blogspot.com btw I hope Creole Slut Slayer's Tcell count improves give him my best smooches Bishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:03 AM

    I can't wait until you and your lover get arrested for knowingly infecting people with HIV. I know your coon cotton head mammys wish they would have either spit or swallowed.......bishesonblast.blogspot.com new post evey few hrs bishes check us out fuck these Fags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:02 AM

    #TeamFuckYoFeelings #DripAidsOnYoMommasBed That's what your man get for fucking Charles shout out to the only real woman in hater land JeminiBish attorneymom don't count because her husband refuses to fuck her pine box *giggles* WwW.bishesonblast.blogspot.com thank me for the hits later fag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:08 AM

    Damn! I'm the only one who visits this #AtomicEpicFailBlog ? *giggles* waves of course I swear its not me *giggles* we all play the game #TeamFuckYoFeelings you can kiss my ass on twitter later *wink* www.bishesonblast.blogspot.com The Most Feared blogger of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^BITCH STOP USING MY FUCKING BLOG NAME TO SPREAD HATE AND START SHIT! YOU SO FUCKING CORNY HO! YOU WISH YOU COULD BRING THAT SHIT TO MY BLOG! YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO MAKE THAT GOOGLE ACCOUNT BITCH AND LOG ON TO POST YOUR SHIT SLUT! STUPID ASS NIGGER *EXITS STAGE LEFT*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:13 PM

    You told me idragcelebs was Charles and he was sick with full blown Aids You told me celeb haterz was a man who use to fuck Charles pretending to be a woman with a husband You said they had more followers than your coward ass and to fuck with them and drop your blog name now you're cracking like you Always do Jemini don't suck their asses and stab their backs @ the same time bitch. They not stupid you can beg in the dms all you want I never heard of these people until You started playing on the internet. You told me creole slut slayer wants to save up for a sex change. Now you trying to cover your two faced tracks bitch you're fooling nobody but You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think appearing on Dancing with the "Stars" is worse than murdering someone.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin