Custom Search

7/28/2010

Nicki Minaj has a british accent now!!!!



WTF is wrong with this chic, why is she rocking an accent that is not hers? Nicki has a conversation with MTV News regarding her new video, 'Your Love' and she tells the plots meaning. For you losers with slow internet connections, heres what she said:
"I just felt like that was the most emotional and truthful storyline," Minaj explained. "I felt like mostly everyone would normally make themselves win in the end. I wanted to show that the only way I could be beat is if you cheat. If you cheat! If you play fair and square, I'm gonna win. It's my little way of looking at it. Also, I felt it was almost heart-wrenching to see it. I made myself this nice girl in the video and you bond with the character, you know what I mean? You know what I mean. You see her die. I wanted people to talk about it in the end. 'Why did she make that decision?' I wanted them to cry."

She said more in the clip but I am too lazy to type it. Why is she dressed like this? Shes entirely too animated. Maybe she didn't get hugged as a child. Nicki is crying out for attention, and its sad to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin