Custom Search

11/26/2007

Young Buck didn't get robbed!!!!

My Bentley and Jewelry right here, muhfukkaz!!!


There has been a rumor circulating around the internet about G-Units artist/rapper, Young Buck getting robbed. Apparently the incident happened at a night club in Tennessee. The lying azz journalist said he got robbed for his Bentley, watch, and chain. Well, this is what Young Buck had to say:

"Ain't nobody robbed me for a thing," Young Buck said in a statement. "There was an altercation between me and a dude here in Tennessee and during that altercation, I lost a watch which came off my arm. But as far as someone taking my Bentley, my Bentley is sitting pretty without a scratch on it, right here in my driveway and my jewelry is right here too. I guess this is what people wanted to happen. I didn't get robbed for anything."

Now, we need him to elaborate a little more on this altercation.... hmmm, I wonder what happened. Stupid rappers, I swear.....




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:31 PM

    HE NEEDS TO GET ROBBED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:35 PM

    he should have got robbed!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin