Custom Search

11/19/2007

Is Common dating Serena Williams???



Ya'll minds are wondering... and you just have to know, is Common dating Serena Williams? According to a reliable source I know, hell yea!!!! My trusty snitch had this to say:


"Serena has been getting lots of text messages and phone calls from Common since she broke up with Jackie (Long). Shes all excited like a high school kid about being with Common and said he is the kindest, most gentle man she has ever been with. Personally, I think she is moving too fast with him"


Oooh child, I cant wait to see how this unfolds!!! I guess he hit it and quit it with Kerry Washington, Lawdy...these celebs need to get tested!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:13 AM

    whoa she looks like a man, A BIG LOOKING MAN INDEED LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:17 PM

    SHE REALLY NEEDS TO LOSE HER WIEGHT SHE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A WILD BEAST

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin