Custom Search

8/08/2010

Oh NOO!!! Little Cori has Lupus (Snoops Daughter)



Snoop Dogg along with his wife Shante and his 11 yr old daughter, Cori visited The View and spoke on her recent diagnosis of Lupus.
“People look to me for their savior at times,” the father of three told the ladies. “I’ve done a lot with Make-A-Wish [Foundation] and I’ve saved a lot of kids and been a part of their lives, and now to have this happen to me, it was like, ‘What could I wish for other than to find a cure to help my daughter?’ No money could fix it, no nothing could fix it. It was just a matter of us loving what we have.”
The diagnosis brought the family closer together and even saved his marriage from the brink of divorce. 

This is some heartbreaking shyt!  I lost a little 13 yr old cousin to Lupus and as quickly as she was diagnosed, she was gone.  I am praying for their family and her speedy recovery from this horrible illness.  Please pray for the Broadus family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin