Custom Search

8/02/2010

Justin Bieber prank calls Akon!!!


Celebhaterz
has found out that Justin Bieber is not only young, but hes also childish!!!! This little twerp is so immature, he likes to make prank calls to unsuspecting people and play with their emotions. Case in Point. AKON!!!
Justin Bieber called Akon and pretended to be his illegitimate son.
The 16-year-old singer prank-called the music star after stealing his number from the phone of his manager Scooter.
Scooter recalled: "He was like, 'Daddy, why don't you love me?' It really scared the s**t out of Akon!"
Justin was later asked about his telephone tricks by a fan on twitter and admitted making joke calls to people is one of his favorite pastimes.

He tweeted: "R u Kidding of course I do!! I prank everyone!! No 1 is safe :) (sic)"

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:24 AM

    I would love to spank this boys bare bottom hard.So he won't sit down for a week.He will be red faced when he sits down everytime.Every one will want to know who spanked him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful for sharing thiss

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin