Custom Search

7/30/2010

Marriage License!! T.I and Tiny married in Miami!!!!

Miss Piggy gets her frog!
Its official, the piglet married her Kermit the frog!!!  According to TMZ, Clifford “T.I.” Harris Jr. married longtime girlfriend Tameka “Tiny” Cottle in a secret ceremony at a Miami beach courthouse earlier today.  They will have the flossed out ceremony soon perhaps.  Ican see Tinys tacky azz getting married in a designer label dress with the logo all over the dress looking tacky.  Ya'll know how she likes to wear designer labels looking like a walking advertisement.  I always thought that was so tacky to wear labels.  ANYWAY, I know the piglet is exstatic to finally be living without fornicating.  I hate to say this because I'm a grench, but I wish them the best. Marriage is a beautiful and sacred thang.

Ugly azz couple

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! AND I LOVED THE WEDDING PHOTO! LMFAO! ITS ABOUT TIME HE MARRIED HER BUT ITS JUST SAD HE FINALLY DID IT ONLY BECAUSE THE HYPE OF HIS RAP CAREER HAD DIED DOWN AND HE IS STARTING TO BECOME IRRELEVANT. WE GOT GUCCI NOW SO HE CAN GO RETIRE WITH HIS PIG ON A FARM!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin