Custom Search

10/02/2008

UGH! Ne-Yo is making a movie of himself!!


Can we say ATTENTION WHORE?!?!!!!!

Ne-Yo is making a movie of his life story. He is even funding it himself. What a lame! I hope it flops miserably!! He wants to be noticed so bad that hes resorted to making a movie since nobody wants to put him on a magazine cover. Its going to be called "Venice Beach" and hes hoping it will get the attention that 50 Cents movie got...ironically speaking, I can't remember the name of 50 Cents movie and I refuse to google it because I am too busy right now.


Anyway, heres what Ne-Yo has to say about this attention seeking film:


"We are putting together the (film) right now as we speak, as a matter of fact the name of the movie is Venice Beach and basically it's going to be my 8 Mile, loosely based on (my) life, but not really."

BOO!!!!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin