Custom Search

10/16/2008

Free from 106th and Park finally gets a JOB!!!


So, I heard that Free was broke as hell, but now she has a job ya'll!!! Shes going to be working at New York’s Power 105.1 as the co-host of The Ed Lover Morning Show. Heres what the grateful hoe had to say:
“I have always wanted to be on New York radio and I’m thankful for the opportunity to wake up listeners on the Ed Lover Show,” I look forward to joining Ed daily and being the voice of news and entertainment for all listeners in the Tri-State area on-air and online.”

Shut up hoe, she should've said this:

' My funds sho' was running low and this job is a miracle for me. I been looking bad in public and my hair is always nappy cause' I can't afford a hair dresser and a make-up artist no more. I sho' can't wait to pay off these bills I had piling up.

Sit cho' azz down, Free!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:58 PM

    LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS GAINED SOME POUNDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:16 AM

    funny

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin