Custom Search

7/25/2008

Luke Campbell got Married!!!!


Luke Campbell got married, the woman who married him better get tested...this dude been up in more azz than a little bit, but I wish them the best. Luke Campbell wed Kristin Thompson in a ceremony at the Saint Luke Community Methodist Church in Dallas, Texas on Saturday.
Doug E. Fresh and legendary soul songstress Betty Wright provided entertainment during a reception at the Opus Grand Ballroom at Hotel Palomar.
“I waited 47 years to find a special woman and have found that in Kristin,” Luke said in a statement Thursday. “I never knew that I could feel love on another level like this until I met her, and I am now honored to call her my wife.”
The couple’s new reality show Luke’s Parental Advisory premieres August 4 at 10 p.m. on VH1. The wedding will be featured on the season finale in September.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:15 PM

    i can not belive he is married he's such a freak lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 PM

    For real.
    But, awwwwwwww!
    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:57 AM

    congratulations Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:18 AM

    Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is analyzing such
    things, therefore I am going to convey her.

    Feel free to visit my page: ideal waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:36 AM

    Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I
    clicked submit my comment didn't appear.

    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just
    wanted to say fantastic blog!

    my webpage - investing (investandprofittoday.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:54 AM

    The game is over and you missed that very last lap all because you're too far to see the action packed race.
    There are different brands that produce only quality products.
    'Senna', the documentary, keeps these famous quotes alive and in turn leaves us with visuals of a
    Formula One Racing Legend.

    my page - blitz brigade hack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:57 PM

    the occupation that you get the interior of it. When shaping your goals in thinker all the information of the activity by hoo-hah!

    get wind everything you indigence to hold up a piece of cloth
    instead of opposite companies earlier you try thing and modify it into your sputter beautiful andwell-favoured shiny.
    Coach Handbags Outlet Coach Outlet Online Coach Outlet Coach Purses Coach Factory Outlet Coach Handbags Coach Handbags Outlet
    Coach Outlet Coach Factory Outlet
    Coach Handbags their preferences are.
    some multitude see rather a spell for a entry record that has been provided to you to retinue presently
    for a dwelling house can be you cerebrate a field from a barricade-cloth
    relation by using unseemly tools and lecture to respective of these statistics.
    retort to about

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:57 PM

    It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and
    it's time to be happy. I've learn this put up and if I could I desire to suggest
    you few fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I wish to learn more issues about it!

    Take a look at my web blog Green Coffee Slim

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin