Custom Search

4/22/2008

Kanye breaks up with longtime girlfriend, Alexis


Alexis got dumped by Kanye West recently. HAAAAAAAA, she just premiered her wack azz clothing line called 'GHITA' and she showed up to the premiere without her engagement ring, simply because Kanye asked for the ring back LMAO!!!
My sources tell me that they broke up because Alexis was a whiny azz chic and Kanye was never quite compatable to her in other aspects, only in fashion did they connect. My sources said Kanye and Alexis would have arguments about her whining about being hungry, her asking "how do I look" over and over and over again, and Kanye asking Alexis to be more secure within herself.

The source said that a source close to the couple said they were having serious problems, but the source couldn’t confirm the breakup. But clearly it over because Alexis released this statement:

“It’s always sad when things like this end, and we remain friends. I wish him the best in his future and all of his endeavors. He’s one of the most talented people I’ve ever met.”
I thought she was plane jane - wack - and boring. Kanye needs someone with more personality and spunk because this chic doesn't have that IT factor. Moving on....

4 comments:

  1. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYUMMMM; U RRR a HATER!!! But; it seems that U are also an equal-oppurtunity hater; so I ain't mad. In fact; I PH$CKIN' LOVE IT!!! Will have to add U 2 my roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:40 PM

    she was so pretty, so he let her go for some rough lookin white girls? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:38 PM

    whoeva wrote this story sound mad. U did all tht dissin her ugh get a life it sounfd like a mad female wrote this

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin