Custom Search

12/23/2007

QUOTE - Kanye West insults black peoples credit!!!!


Look at what this fool had to say about black peoples credit, I just lost a lot of respect for this idiot!
"There's certain things that black people are the best at and certain things that white people are the best at. Whatever we as black people are the best at, I'm a go get that. Like, on Christmas I don't want any food that tastes white. And when I go to purchase a house, I don't want my credit to look black."
FOOL!!! Ya'll ever wondered why this fool wear so many sunshades? I think its because he doesn't want us to see his dialated pupils, he seems to be on cocaine!!! From the things he says to the way he acts, I just don't understand how a drug-free person could come up with this foolishness. SMH (shaking my head)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin