Custom Search

10/11/2007

L.L Cool J to Def Jam-- I made you who you are today!!!!!

Def Jams recording artist, LL Cool J is fed up with getting no recognition for his 13 platinum albums. His final album titled "EXIT 13" is being produced by no other than 50 Cent.... im sure thats gonna be a banger. LL is quoted as saying
“These guys fail to realize that when you talk about Def Jam, you’re talking about my legacy. Everything that ever happened at Def Jam is my legacy. Without me being a 16-year-old with my rhyme book, Def Jam [wouldn’t] exist. Everything that’s ever been a success up there is a product of me, and I’ve given birth to it.”
Im almost sure thats a direct blow at Jay-Z but we can never be too sure. Get the rest of the story from right here Developing........
Blog Widget by LinkWithin