Custom Search

10/16/2007

Keyshia Cole the male basher does GIANT Magazine

I hate men but I envy the T-Boz look
I am a male-bashing chic
Didn't I tell ya boy!!!!!
He broke my heart, so every song I make will be ignorant towards men!


She reminds me of T-Boz. I don't respect this artist. As a black married woman, I bought her album and every single song is male-bashing. I strongly suggest all the women in love to NOT pick up this album. You will wish you didnt!!!! I hope someone will love this bytch so that I can enjoy her album for once..... ALL MEN ARE NOT DOGS!!!! She is a Male bashin azz!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:22 PM

    NICE PHOTOS I WISH SHE COULD GO BACK TO HER LONG BLOND REDISH HAIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:41 PM

    her long hair was nice and the short black bob thingy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:39 PM

    Is this a man or woman? clarification needed ASP

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin