Custom Search

10/09/2007

Kerry Washington and Common--They might be fuk'n!!!



O lawd, Kerry Washington is producing videos and pushing up on Common, and we thought she only dated white men. Kerry was seen with Common lastnight when he did a concert in Norfolk, VA. The fans that made their stankin azzes backstage said she was back there lookin' drunk and impatiently waiting for him to finish signing autographs. The stalking fans saw them leave together. OoOO child!!!

THAT AINT ALL
She directing his next video, and this is from the horses mouth, Kerry Herself!!!!!!

"Common called me and asked me if I wanted to be ‘the girl’ in the next video because we’ve really always had a mutual respect for each other’s work and I said that I would do it if I can direct it and he was like, ‘Alright well write a treatment."

She also said
"One of the really cool things about the video is that it’s totally star studded," Washington said. "It’s myself, Common, Alicia Keys and Kanye West. It’s really fun. I’m loving it even more than I thought I was going to." source

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:18 PM

    HEY THEY JUST MIGHT BE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:31 PM

    why does she have her mouth like that? she looks ugly on this pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:21 AM

    serena is in that video and kerry did not mention her name i hope they have got that sh*t together because no one would wan to have t deal with serena in a fist fight because they have losted before the fight gets started, i see pictures of serena and common shopping, and walking the streets in the big apple smmiling for the camer.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin