Custom Search

10/31/2007

Dog the Bounty Hunter is RACIST!!!!


Unless you live under a ROCK. Dog the Bounty Hunter and his son are in a constant battle because his son married a black woman. Dog is upset because his son works for him and has his wife at the job every now and then. Dog is afraid she will hear when he wants to say the word "ni99er" during their workday. Now Dog is fuming with anger because it can't be done anymore because he fears that the wife will go to National Enquirer and rat him out for being a racist if she ever overhears it, but the son rats him out to the National Enquirer instead.

WHOOO HOOO...

this is some good shyt. Here is the audio in his own words which depicts Dog the Bounty Hunter as a racist PIG!!! I never watched the show and I am glad that A&E has yanked his shyt off the air!

Him and his fat, disgusting wife can go to hell for all I care.

AUDIO OF DOG IN THE LINK BELOW CURSING AND SAYING NI99ER!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:23 PM

    I bet you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:17 AM

    this would be a good blog if u researched the sources more ect ect everyones entitled to there opinion but i think ur catering to the rasist so if u want a rasist blog this is it >.< too bad nothing you say has any leg to stand on since u did a poor job looking up each source you get a f for fail >.< remember the reason u have a blog is not for yourself its to share info with other ppl once you learn that you will get less negative comments and more hits on your site hope you dont take criticism too hard if not email me @ modtv1337.com i run many blogs and wweb pages and have sponsors >.< take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:35 AM

    I got this web page from my pal who informed me about this site and now this time I
    am visiting this website and reading very informative posts here.



    My page how to file for bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin