Custom Search

10/23/2007

Alica Keys speaks on her lesbian ways!!!!!

Alicia hanging out with a "friend" last year
A "friend" of A KeysThis looks lesbo to me!

Alicia Keys may have changed her image because she feared being exposed as the top and not the bottom!!! You can look at this girl (if you got gay-dar) and tell that she is a lesbo dressed in womens clothes. Her demeanor, he stance, her personality, and her eyes scream LESBIAN!!!! ALicia is quoted as saying:

"I was definitely rough around the edges. I look back at certain interviews and I'm like, 'Damn! Did I have to look that hard?

Did I have to do my hair that way?'
I could see why people couldn't see the diamond in the rough.
I didn't take it to heart. I know what I am. I know it's not true."

Aww, shut up Alicia, we will still buy your records and love you as an artist...come out the closet, girl!

5 comments:

  1. Them girls in that pic do not look like a keys.come on guys open your eyes and get a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:12 PM

    hi i love u alice keys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:13 PM

    hi u i so cute people hate u i love u bye ccll me mammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:02 AM

    people just hating on you alicia i know you not no dang lesbian girl and i love ya keep making your wonderful music and keep your head up people going to say what they want... why? cause thats humans bye


    love, bria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:02 PM

    It's her sister or her friend !

    why are u so jealous ?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin