Custom Search

10/11/2010

WOW!!! Ciara is killing them!!!


Check out Ciara do her thang.  WOW this is what the game is missing.  She has such a profound talent to dance, look beautiful, and never come across as a sex crazed fluzzie like Beyonce.  I love Ciara to death and when that CD drops, I am buying a copy for sure.  Ciaras style is unmatched and shes in a lane of her own.  She has the poise of a woman I would certainly allow my kids to view; unlike Beyonce, Lady Ga Ga, and all the other sex crazed female entertainers in the business.  This is the best video since Goodies came out and I know she has more to come.  Ciara is my favorite artist of all time and 'Gimme Dat' will certainly propel her career into an untouched lane which she will dominate until shes ready to retire.  GO CI CI!!!  Watch the video please and get my girl some views people!! LETS GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin